Reporter Chitra Tripathi is famous for her outspoken and gutsy journalism and does her duty as a journalist very well. Recently Chitra Tripathi has been made the news producer and writer of Aaj Tak. Reporter Chitra Tripathi
Chitra Tripathi was born on 11 May 1986 in Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh. There is no information available about his parents. He has a sister named Shweta Tripathi and two brothers named Amit and Aditya Tripathi.
Chitra Tripathi has completed her schooling in Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh. After this, he did his college studies in Gorakhpur only. After this, to pursue further studies, she thought that she would do graduation. For graduation, Chitra Tripathi enrolled in AD Government Girls College. She graduated from there, after which Chitra Tripathi completed her post-graduation in Defense Studies.
Chitra Tripathi is married, her husband’s name is Atul Agarwal and he is a senior journalist by profession, they both have a son named Om.
Reporter Chitra Tripathi family photo
Chitra Tripathi entered the world of journalism after post-graduation. He started his career with an ETV news channel. Today Chitra Tripathi remains in the news a lot because of her work and has become quite famous.
Apart from this, she also earns a lot of money because of her work. If we talk about Chitra Tripathi’s property. His assets are around 5 to 6 crores. Chitra Tripathi’s annual income is around Rs 1.2 crore.
Chitra Tripathi lodged an FIR at the Noida Police Station complaining against her husband. He made this complaint in the year 2016. Her husband’s name is Atul Agarwal. Chitra Tripathi had said that her husband used to beat her apart from fighting a lot. By saying this, Chitra Tripathi accused Atul Aggarwal. Reporter Chitra Tripathi
After this, Chitra Tripathi’s husband Atul Aggarwal was arrested under sections 223 and 506 of the IPC. Later Chitra Tripathi withdrew the FIR due to which her husband was released. Reporter Chitra Tripathi
Read Also Arjun and Malaika are going to get married on this day, before that Malaika put these condition
Chitra Tripathi is a well-known journalist and news anchor in India. She has worked for various news channels and is known for her in-depth coverage of important news events. Here are some of the highlights of Chitra Tripathi’s career: Reporter Chitra Tripathi
- Early career: Chitra Tripathi started her career as a journalist with All India Radio (AIR) in 2003. She worked as a newsreader and presenter for AIR before moving on to television news. Best Land Loans
- News anchor: Chitra Tripathi is best known for her work as a news anchor. She has anchored for some of the biggest news channels in India, including Aaj Tak, ABP News, and News 24. She is known for her calm and composed demeanor on air and her ability to present complex news stories in a simple and easy-to-understand manner.
- Awards and recognition: Chitra Tripathi has won several awards for her work as a journalist and news anchor. She was awarded the “Best Anchor” award at the ENBA Awards in 2016 and was also honored with the “News Television Award” for “Best Anchor” in 2019.
- Coverage of important events: Chitra Tripathi has covered many important news events during her career, including the 2014 Lok Sabha elections, the 2019 General Elections, and the COVID-19 pandemic. She is known for her extensive coverage of breaking news and her ability to provide insightful analysis of current events.
- Personal life: Chitra Tripathi is married to Atul Agarwal, who is also a journalist. The couple has a daughter named Aritri Agarwal. Reporter Chitra Tripathi
Chitra Tripathi is widely respected in the Indian media industry for her professionalism and dedication to journalism. She continues to be a prominent figure in Indian news media and is admired by many for her work. Reporter Chitra Tripathi